Institute of Innovation and Economic Development at California State University Monterey Bay offers Innovation and Economic Development Research Program that is consisted of a set of symposiums and workshops to domestic and international researchers and professionals in the areas of innovation, entrepreneurship, management strategies, economic development, economic policies, non-profit management and research methods.
The symposiums are focused on introduction and overview of the topics of
- Regional and global economic development
- Policy, regulation and law of economic development
- Innovation and entrepreneurship trends
- Frontier of leadership and management
- Venture forming and financial strategy
- Innovation process and new business models
The workshops are focused on hands-on research design and implementation, covering
- Current issues of innovation and economic development
- Research methods and case studies of innovation and economic development
- Research design and data analysis
- Research publication preparation and strategies
The program collaborates with local governments, non-profit organizations and silicon valley corporations to provide guest speakers, industry tours and focus groups. The program is sponsored by organization such as LearnEx, Steinbeck Innovation Cluster, California Institute for Global Education, Joint Venture Monterey Bay and Monterey Bay Business Council.
For local participants, please contact MaryJo Zenk at email@example.com or 831-582-3230. For groups and participants outside of the region, please contact Clark Yin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-539-5869.